Monday, January 18, 2010

what to do next???




salam..
da hampir 3 weeks i kat SUK..so need to plan my schedule for report..


Jan-Feb 2010
1st visit by Faculty Supervisor
• Discuss about the project.
• Identify potential project for written report.

Mar-Apr 2010
2nd visit by my Faculty supervisor
• Start writing your report.
• Identify and analyze data using proper mathematical methods.

10 Apr 2010
End of Industrial Training.
• Make sure that your supervisor at my training organization fill in the evaluation form meant for them.
• Complete my report writing.
• SEE my Supervisor at the Faculty.
• Discuss with my Faculty Supervisor about Second Examiner.

27 April 2010

Date line to hand-in report.
• Hand-in my written report. 3 copies comb/spring-bounded .Make sure that my report is done according to the prescribed format.
• Prepare my presentation (Power point slides, script…) and posters for exhibition.

10 – 12 Nov 2009

Oral Presentation and Exhibition

14 May 2010


• Date to hand-in corrected written report. 2 copies of corrected report using covers provided by the faculty and stapled bounded with black tape covering.
• Hari Anugerah

p/s :hope i will follow the schedule perfectly..insyaAllah..chayok2!!

No comments:

Post a Comment