Friday, December 31, 2010

:: HaPpY NeW yEaR,2011.♥♥♥ ::



salam..

In the name of Allah,most Gracious n most Merciful..

Alhamdulillah 2010 tlh melabuhkan tirai dgn amannye..n harapan agar 2011 dpt memberi seribu harapan,impian,kejayaan n ketenangan buat kite sume..amin..insyaallah..
so,di awal thn wajib bg setiap org memasang niat n azam thn baru kn..same goes with me..tp biarla ia tersemat dlm hati tanpa diucapkan ngn kata2..insyaAllah bile tercapai sume itu then barulah dihargai dgn bersyukur kepadaNya..if blum tercapai,xpe..don wori..maybe need more effort n sacrifice on it..just bajai with doa n always remember that Allah is always by our side..insyaAllah..like Maher Zain's song rite???hihi..

Most important,this year i really hopes i will schedule my life in proper way..manage everything in good condition..so all the things will smoothly work..insyaAllah..
n just don forget about time management...this is my weakness also..i hope this year i will use wisely the time with meaningful activities..insyaAllah i will work for it...

Last but not least,hope much more love will eternally in our heart..love my hubby..love my mum n dad...love my familios..love my frienz..love my life.. n everythings i did must b with love...amin...

lots of love...('^')
( 0 )
@yuni♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment